Hey gang…..here’s a leg workout to challenge you! Do 12 repetitions of each exercise (12 each way when alternating), and do 3 sets with NO rest between sets or exercises……have fun!
- Regular squats – get to parallel if you can, push back up
- Sumo squats – legs nice and wide, toes facing out…again get to parallel on these
- Single – leg jump squats – just like we do on both, but single leg. If too difficult, do both legs.
- Wall sit – hold for a SLOW count of 12 with hands over your head against the wall
- Curtsy lunges – cross the leg behind and curtsy, getting both legs to 90 degrees. Alternate this one
- Side lunges – 12 on one side, then 12 on the other side
Repeat this cycle 3 times with no rest between sets or exercises. Take your time, don’t rush! Remember….FORM is the most important aspect when doing ANY exercise!
Enjoy guys!! 🙂