Hello everyone! When The Training Centre reopens, we will be following CDC guidelines and some specific to a fitness facility. I have personally cleaned everything in the facility with INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CLEANERS. The only time TTC was any cleaner was on opening day in 2012.
I have, and always will have your personal safety as my first priority, so here are the “New” protocols:
- If you feel sick, DO NOT COME TO THE TRAINING CENTRE.
- After checking in, ALL MEMBERS will use the hand sanitizer or wash your hands before using any equipment or taking a class. Bring your own hand sanitizer if you prefer.
- Please bring your own mats for classes and exercising.
- When a cough or sneeze happens, do it into your elbow or Kleenex. Discard Kleenex immediately.
- Wearing of masks is up to you…could be difficult with cardio.
- Wipe down ALL THINGS TOUCHED BY YOUR HANDS to include: weight selector pins, seat adjustment pins/handles, bench adjustment pins, weight collars, cable attachments and clips, dumbbell handles, bars, free weights plates, and auxiliary weights in the circuit. Might have missed something, but you get the drift.
- All other things we’ve always wiped down: pads, cardio frames, monitor boards, spin bikes, bands, tubing, super bands, medicine balls, slam ball, slides, footballs, TRX straps, wooden bar, bosus, and yoga blocks.
- Use a paper towel to open/close bathroom doors. Get a paper towel before you close the door. This goes without saying, but wash your hands.
- Use the inside of your arm for water fountain. Other body parts (hip) for filling bottles.
- We will use EVERY OTHER treadmill, elliptical and bike.
- Please bring a towel to collect your sweat.
Free Weight Guidelines:
- Benches need to be 6 feet apart. If you move them, please put them back where you found them.
- NO CIRCUIT TRAINING. You can do multiple exercises on one bench, the Smith machine, power cage, cables, and Chin/Dip assist. Once you finish that/those exercise(s), move on to the next exercise(s) at another station. It’s up to you if you workout with a partner.
- NO DROPPING OF DUMBBELLS OR BARS. IF you can’t control your last rep, you can’t lift the weight!
- Wipe down weight belts after use.
Cardio Class Guidelines:
- We will be limiting the number “IN” the room to (4) to keep a 6 ft. distance. Classes that can hold additional numbers will have (4) in the hallway – limited to (8) total participants. Those classes are: Bootcamp, Skinny Jeans, TRX/Bosu, Target Mix, and Functional Fitness.
- Spin classes will have (7) participants. We can do additional numbers here due to the configuration of the bikes utilizing both sides of the room.
- Advanced sign-up is a MUST.
- Instructor correction will be verbal, no hands-on policy.
- All water bottles, towels, mats, phones, etc. will be kept in your “personal space.”
GROUP FITNESS SCHEDULE: Morning classes at 8:30AM & 9:30AM & 5:30PM (weekdays). Weekend schedule as usual.
Monday 8:30AM ~ TRX/Bosu (Sharon)
9:30AM ~ TRX (Sharon)
5:30PM ~ Target Mix (Kelly)
Tuesday 8:30AM ~ Skinny Jeans (Kelly)
9:30AM ~ Road Spin (Kelly)
5:30PM ~ TRX (Sharon)
Wednesday 8:30AM ~ Target Mix (Nicole)
9:30AM ~ Yoga (Nicole)
5:30PM ~ Bootcamp (Kristen)
Thursday 8:30AM ~ Interval Spin (Cindy)
9:30AM ~ Bootcamp (Sharon)
5:30PM ~ SpinSanity (Andrea)
Friday 8:30AM ~ Functional Fitness (Nicole)
9:30AM ~ TRX Intervals (Nicole)
Saturday 9:00AM ~ TRX Circuit (Sharon)
10:00AM ~ Skinny Jeans (Kelly)
Sunday 9:00AM ~ SpinSanity (Andrea)
Hope to see everyone soon! God Bless!